Friday, July 24, 2009

They like the heat

The one advantage to having nearly 4 hours travelling a day to get to and from work is the amount of DVD's i manage to watch. So having watched the Predator movies this week ... ta da. I imagine this won't be the only movie inspired sketch from me - who knows what i'll end up watching next week.


Never drawn this gadgy before so reasonably happy with how it turned out. I believe they tried to invade Scotland last week when it was scorching but the midgies saw them off.

3 comments:

  1. 4 hours a day! Jeez, that sucks and blows.

    Watched the first Predator film so many times when I was younger that when I watch it now I know all the lines :)

    Good topic, are we going to see an inked and coloured version at some point in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Predator rocks. Would love to see this inked up and coloured (or painted) Really cool piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete