Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A nice cup of Typhoon!

Eurofighter,Illustration,Graeme Neil ReidI know nothing technical about planes, I can name some of them but that's it. I do however like planes, I like the look and design of them and the fact that if you stick your arms out to your sides and wave them about while making 'nnnaaaaooooowww' noises everybody knows you are an areoplane. And I thoroughly enjoy drawing them, this was done for a friends birthday card (yes, we Scots don't spend money on anything). This is the Eurofighter Typhoon F2 that I was blown away by at the East Fortune Airshow back in 2008, the sheer power this plane exudes is amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I was wanting a WW2 Typhoon when I saw the post title. Still, this is a very nice Typhoon indeed.

    I'm always in awe of how you strip stuff back and make it read so well Graeme.

    ReplyDelete