Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Guest Post - Frozen!

Hello,

My name is Mathew, and I met Gary at BICS, where I told him about my website www.thevalentinechronicles.com. I created the site to generate donations for the Myasthenia Gravis Association, a charity dedicated to research into the auto-immune condition Myathenia Gravis, which effectively ended my career as a full time professional artist. I also write the blog Paul L Mathews: Struggling On, which aims to provide new writers like myself an array of tips and useful links, as well as interviews with successful writers.

When we spoke you very kindly offered to post some of my artwork (drawn under my non-de-guerre "Frozen") from the Valentine Chronicles on one of your Open Sunday slots on Scotch Corner as a means on generating more interest in the Valentine Chronicles. I am very, very grateful for this offer, and duly attach a selection of my best artwork from the site.

Very best wishes,

Mathew Spaull AKA Paul L Mathews/Frozen, creator of www.thevalentinechronicles.com

2 comments:

  1. Delighted to see your work here, Mathew. Was really good to see you at BICS and I hope that this featured psot generates more interest in your blog and site. Will Twitter and put up on my own fanpage.

    Wishing you the very best.

    garye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waitaminute! I recognise that dude.

    Y'alright Matt? :) Good to see you here!

    ReplyDelete