Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Is there a Doctor in the house?

Doctor Who,illustration,Graeme Neil Reid

Myself and fellow Scotch Cornerist, Gary Erskine, will be guests this Saturday at the one day comic convention 'Thought Bubble' in Leeds. This is the third year the show has been running but it'll be my first time at the event and I'm looking forward to catching up with some old friends, buying some comics and chatting to the public (they like to chat).

In preparation for the show I spent some time producing quick inked sketches and as I'm a huge Doctor Who fan I mostly drew Doctor Who :) Here for your viewing is all of the TV incarnations of the good Doctor. These where all about twenty minutes or half an hours work using my favourite brush pen for looseness and ease.

If you are in Leeds or indeed plan to go the Thought Bubble please track down myself and Gary and say hello.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be visting Thought Bubble, so I'll make a point of stopping by to say Hi :)

    ReplyDelete