Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Guest Post - Manoel Magalhães

Graeme here, I've known our guest contributor for a little while now and I'm very happy to receive a contribution from this very talented Brazilian artist.

I'd like to thank you for the opportunity to contribute to Scotch Corner! I'm sending the image of the cover of of my creation, Synchronicity. I've had some good feedback about this project, but still haven't got the time to finish it :(
And as for a good reason I should be an adopted Scotsman, the only thing I can come up is: I've always wanted to learn how to play the bagpipes!
Thanks again and best wishes!


Go over to Manoel's blogsite and check out some extra pages for his new series, sadly he doesn't update it as often as I'd like but then I'm just greedy to see more of his work. Many thanks Manoel!

No comments:

Post a Comment