Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Mad Monks of Bierbrau Monastery!

Graeme Neil Reid,Illustration,Mad Monks
I'm getting quite a few requests for my ink sketch style and during the guest posts break I did some character sketch work for my friend Paul Scott on his new board game The Mad Monks. He needed six sketches of the players characters and also a front and back view of each to be used for a laser etched player counter for the board.

The blarb for the game: Join the monks of Bierbrau Monastery as they race for the barrel of beer, using any tactics they can from chastising with the big stick to humbling with the holy book. On hand is the Abbot to make sure the nobody gets seriously hurt. A fun knockabout game for 2-6 players.

I figure I can stretch these out over the next three weeks so to begin here's Brothers Carl and Albrecht. And as an extra here is the counter drawing for the Abbot of the monastery who didn't require a sketch to go with it.

Graeme Neil Reid,Illustration,Mad Monks

© 2011 Paul Scott - Rathbone Games

No comments:

Post a Comment