Friday, September 16, 2011

Cartoon Capers Week 1: Dastardly & Muttley



In order to make sure that i keep trying to post new sketches this year i've given myself another theme to work with. I was chatting with my wee boy about the cartoons he watches and what i watched when i was a nipper and he hadn't heard of most of my old favourites. So as most of the cartoons i watched don't seem to be on any of the 4 million channels on sky i've been trying to 'educate' him and show him some oldies on youtube etc. So basically i'll be working through old cartoon characters - feel free to give suggestions for upcoming weeks. I decided against copying the old flat animation style too much and have gone for a more grungy feel for this set.

As ever click on the image to see the larger version.

No comments:

Post a Comment