Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dracula

Graeme Neil Reid,Illustration,DoomlordOver the last three weeks on BBC4 Mark Gatiss has been treating us to the three part series 'A History of Horror' which for the next week you'll still be able to see in the UK via the BBC iPlayer. It has been a great programme and the second episode featured a lot of Hammer films which reminded me of this Dracula piece I started about two years ago. I don't often show unfinished work as I always figure I will eventually return to them but as time goes on I can't help but feel that if I do find time to do a Hammer Dracula illustration I'd most likely start again either way. So here is the partial pencils to my Dracula homage showing Christopher Lee as the Count and below him is Michael Gough as Arthur Holmwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment