Monday, April 12, 2010

Jonday: Scottish Beach Holiday Weekender

So I'm crazy busy with work just now winding down the business to focus on just one client for the next few months. I'll be doing a few bits and bobs for other people just so that all my eggs aren't in one basket, but by and large Im going pretty exclusive on The One Ring, the new Lord of the Rings rpg from Cubicle 7, illustrated by the mighty John Howe and little ole me. It's going to be interesting to see what I can produce to show here in the next few months!

Anyway:
This weekend the sun came out for the first time in about 10 months, so we headed up to St Andrews. It was a glorious day until we got within a few miles of our destination and a really heavy fog descended. Only in Scotland! But hey, the nipper had a great time, the atmosphere was awesome, the rocks are perfect ref material for LOTR, and I took some photos:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And here's dead crab:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'll try to you know, draw something for next week.

1 comment:

  1. Aah it's everything I dreamed of when you said: Scottish beach weekender... sorry I live in Australia so our beaches look um... slightly different.
    lol
    Cheers for sharing- I love the 'hobbit'

    ReplyDelete