Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday = Jon Hodgson

Hey All,
First post, long time listener, first time caller all that jazz.

I'm Jon Hodgson, I'm a full time freelance illustrator working out of Falkirk. I work mainly in the genre niches of fantasy and scifi, producing work for pen and paper games of various kinds, along with a whole bunch of stuff like magazines, educational artwork, art for beer labels, all that good stuff. I have a site at http://www.jonhodgson.com

So I haven't been able to secure permission in time to post my latest painting, but hopefully I can secure that for next week's slot, so stay tuned. Instead I'll fall back on my favourite most recently published.  This is a cityscape I painted for Paizo Publishing for their Pathfinder line.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(C)2009 Paizo Publishing

Click this one to see it a little larger:

2 comments:

  1. Its a thing of beauty Jon. I'm guessing you used Photoshop and Painter for this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Graeme - I did indeed, with a healthy dose of ArtRage for that really heavy impasto. Mmmmm Artrage!

    ReplyDelete