Monday, February 22, 2010

Jonday - surprise from the vault

So I do some work for the brewing trade. And I'm working on something just now which meant I had to go back and look at some older work. This was from a job I did last year for Wychwood Brewery, for the label of their White Wych Ale. Sometimes you pull something from the back catalogue and it can surprise you. I thought this feller looked pretty durned cool, even if I do say so myself, which apparently I do.

I did the colouring job - I wish I could credit the lovely pencils, but I can't unfortunately. If I find out who did them I will edit the post to reflect that, of course.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(C)2009 Wychwood Brewery

2 comments:

  1. Pretty darned cool! If I see this bad boy on a bottle of Ale i'll be av'in it matey! :)

    ReplyDelete