Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Star Wars - Bib Fortuna

BibFortuna_GNREID.jpg, www.gnreid.co.ukI always figured Bib was a lot more savvy than he actually appeared, he was pretty easily led and obviously fooled by Luke but he looked to me like he'd played it smart to get to the position he was in with Jabba. I don't mean that he was a super intelligent behind the scenes schemer I just mean he caught a lucky break and was clever enough to exploit it. I loved the look of him, those staring eyes and teeth, the slow gait and calm stance. He didn't have much to do in Jedi other than look fantastic and be told off by Jabba.

Michael Carter played the part of Bib (although didn't voice him), he's a good Scots lad from Dumfries with a long list of credits to his name. My favourite though has to be his  scene in An American Werewolf in London, he's the chap running through the London underground, what a brilliant scene, love it.

And I think I'll give the Star Wars theme a break for a bit now, its always fun and I will certainly return to it but for now time for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment