Wednesday, February 16, 2011

More Nightfall


Another image from the Nightfall card game from AEG. I think there was a John Bolton image in the back of my mind while doing this, which I remember from decades ago of a vampire girl swiping her arm up against a wall and leaving a bloody streak. And Underworld. That was in the back of my mind too.

Originally The hanging guns were the small shoes of children (She is an evil vampire girl, BTW) as a nod to Bram Stoker's Bloofer Girl (Lucy, I think), who was supposed to prey upon children at an orphanage if my memory serves correctly. But it was felt that that was too dark a hint and the guns and weapons instead hint at her badassery and countless warrior victims.

Edit; the card is up on the Nightfall site. She's called Lilith lawrence .

©AEG 2010


1 comment:

  1. Gotta say the guns are a bit too Blade for me, I like your concept of the shoes...sounds creepier! Great one Andy!

    ReplyDelete