Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hello everyone.

When I was asked to contribute to Scotch Corner it occurred to me that there isn't much that I do that isn't ALREADY posted online. At least the stuff that's not owned by the publisher or spoiler heavy ( sometimes I forget...sorry )

At the same time I was clearing out a huge stack of copy paper from my workspace, mostly life drawings that I've done and not gotten around to chucking in the bin yet. I'm not sentimental about my stuff you see, I do it for the experience of doing it and the artifact left over at the end is just more stuff to clog up my life with. I have derived some sadistic pleasure in the past from tearing up my finished artwork in front of my studio mate Dean Haspiel, who has a somewhat different feeling about finished artwork. I'm a bad person, I know.

Anyway, here's some drawings of a naked lady. Thanks for having me and ENJOY!

1 comment: